A creative practice--whether it involves writing, stitching, drawing, baking, knitting, painting, carving, making music, crafting, cooking, crocheting, singing, meditating, sculpting, or dancing--connects us more deeply to ourselves. To joy. To the gratifications of learning.
Light this candle when you’re feeling inspired and allow its glow to envelop you in the flame of creativity. Or light it when you need inspiration and allow the gentle flicker to enliven your senses.
In addition to its calming flicker and unique aroma, you’ll also find a brief message of encouragement inside the candle’s lid meant to inspire you.
Top: tangerine, orange
Middle: rosemary, lemongrass
Base: sage, fir, musk
Size and Enjoyment Time
- 3.1 oz. net weight and approximately 20 hours of enjoyment time
- Glass jar with gold lid measures 2-⅛” wide by 2-¾” tall
- The petite candle is best enjoyed in small spaces like bathrooms or on a bedside table where you can be in close proximity to it while it burns.
- American-grown soy wax
- Phthalate-free fragrance and essential oils
- Cotton and paper wick that’s lead- and zinc-free